GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: I'll be parting out my Touring

Default I'll be parting out my Touring

Just a heads up for you Touring fans. I am parting my 1994 525iT, and will start tearing into it this weekend.

I already posted my M-Parallel wheels FS http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum....php?t=1157859

Euro M5 Interior with power heated front seats may be available. I have a guy who I promised to offer them to first who I am waiting to hear back.

Also, Full Racing Dynamics Suspension - with Bilsteins, RD Springs and Sways.

Lots more, to be sure.

Damage was to front end, though engine is okay, so no front end body or trim parts available. Likewise, got a small tag on the right rear which FUBAR'ed the outer tail and the bumper cover.

Otherwise, it is all up for grabs.

I'll post a comprehensive list with pics and prices later in the weekend. in the meantime, if there is something you are looking for, let me know.

-Dave

Looks like it's a parchment interior. Do you have a rear cargo cover?
    Cosmos Black/Black 1995 540iA M-Sport
    BMW Individual Exclusive Edition, 1 of 65 total, 9/25/95 Build

Quote Originally Posted by bubba966 View Post
    Looks like it's a parchment interior.
    . . . but black M5 euro panels and seats. Those would look nice in my '95 525i 5sp. Well, at least the fronts. Hmm.

Quote Originally Posted by bubba966 View Post
    Looks like it's a parchment interior. Do you have a rear cargo cover?
    Sorry, no cargo cover.

I took a look at the pics of your wheels - is all of that tarnish brake dust? Does it all clean right off? If so, I am very interested.

Quote Originally Posted by repenttokyo View Post
    I took a look at the pics of your wheels - is all of that tarnish brake dust? Does it all clean right off? If so, I am very interested.
    Yes, it does.

Price on the suspension? How is the tailgate? (Mine is rusting along the seams along the bottom edges.) Thanks!
    Pat Washburn
    Wausau, WI
    1995 525iT

Tailgate is fine and dandy - no rust.

Suspension - if you want the springs, shocks and sways, I'd want $600 plus ship OBO for all of it.

Separated, I would ask $300 plus for the sways, 200 plus for the springs and 200 plus for the shocks.

I'd prefer to sell them as a whole package.

Okay,

Here is some more info. I have gotten inwuiries on some of these items already, and I will give priority in the order the inquires were received.

Seats/Door Cards.

These are now out of the car and in my heated garage. Asking price on these is $2000 plus shipping OBO. I am not going to give these away, but I am open to reasonable offers.

Mind you, these are heated power seats, and Saliya, who imports these sets, sells non-heated manual ones for $3000 plus freight.

Suspension Bits

Complete set of Racing Dynamics Sways, Racing Dynamics Springs and Bilsteins, $600 plus shipping.

If separated, as noted above - I'd want $300 plus ship for the sways, $200 plus ship each for the springs and shocks.

I have a Racing Dynamics Strut brace as well, which I will give to anyone who buys the whole package or the sways. It may be a little bent, so it is "AS IS" and is not guaranteed to fit/work.

Tail Lights

The Passenger side outer tail was damaged, but both inners and the outer left side one are fine and crack free.

$35 plus shipping each or $100 plus for the set.

Doors

All 4 doors are fine, but the fronts have a little paint/clearcoat rub on their fron t edges as the fenders were pushed back into them just a hair.

Want 'em all? $200 picked up. Otherwise, $75 each. Shipping is doubtful on these.

Rear Hatch

Rust free, in good shape. $150

Interior trims

Parchment in color, all in good to excellent condition. Nothing damaged. Tell me what you need and make an offer for it. Includes, dash, glovebox, consoles, steering wheel, rear panels, sun visors, grab handles, etc.. I DO NOT HAVE A CARGO COVER.

Brakes

I believe this was the Bav Auto "stock+" package. Red painted stock calipers and SS brake lines. All in excellent shape. I can include the cross drilled rotors.

I'll take $125 plus shipping for the brakes. (Shipping may be a lot due to weight).

Engine

Vanos M50B25 with 158xxx miles on it. Runs like a champ, does not burn any oil. No rattly noise Vanos. $800 OBO for it complete with harness, ECU, intake and exhaust Manifolds, alternator and PS pump.

Anything else????

Let me know of any other parts you may want and I'll let you know if I have them and get you a quote.

WHAT I DO NOT HAVE.

Front body panels of any kind.
    Radiator
    Headlights
    grilles
    clutch fan
    foglights
    front or rear bumpers