GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: Wondering what I should do about selling my car when I decide to do so...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Wondering what I should do about selling my car when I decide to do so...

Don't worry guys, I'd be saving an E34 540i 6-speed from death if I was to sell my car, so I'm not abandoning you.

*1989 525i M20
    *lachsilber metallic
    *204,000 miles
    *Automatic
    *most body panels are great, but the paint is a bit white-ish from the sun, but it's beneath the paint. (I'm a detailer, it's just clearcoat damage where the color coat touches the clear, under where I can polish) It's hard to notice unless you're there, but none of it is peeling.
    *No rust
    *One large dent in drivers side fender, but I have all the replacement parts for it already, including the fender, even though the color is a darker grey. I have the corner lights (both, I bought smoked ones.) the headlight assembly, etc. Everything that must be replaced.
    *Engine runs great, lots of receipts. It's definitely still a reliable driver.

Now, for the fun stuff...
    *Hella smoked tails.
    *M5 Filler plate
    *17" Style 5s in decent, undented condition, very minimal nicks in some clearcoat along some edges. (previous owner)
    *235s all around. Great, soft tires. (I forget the name, but they're highly recommended by the auto-x guys) *I'll update this after I look outside*
    *Sachs sport kit
    *Full M5 control arm kit, Polyurethane bushings. It handles like a dream, to say it lightly.

So, I'm curious what I should do. I can't really part it out, because I have nowhere to put it. I'd like to sell it to somebody who CAN part it out, because if I sell it to somebody clueless, they won't pay enough for it and won't ever make use of the great parts.
    Last edited by CharlesAFerg; 07-31-2010 at 04:40 PM.
    EuroLux:. Private Detail
    E34 1/'89 ///M20 2.5i: Lachsilber