Quote Originally Posted by uflnuceng
Can you recommend a brand or have a link to installation instructions? I know its fairly easy to do and Summit has a butt load of them.

Mine is getting bored .5mm over (~20 thous) and having the engine balanced. We are going to evaluate decking the head as I want to maintain a 8.0:1 CR, and for the expense a port and polish job might not produce that great of a return... we'll see. The rotating assembly will be balanced though. THe engine is getting a stock, but completely rebuilt bottom end, JE forged pistons, ARP head studs, Cometic 0.080" MLS head gasket and plenty of other goodies.
I am using a Greddy 14" Fan and as to installation it is very easy, it just depends on how you want to install it (switch turn on or sensor turn on). And as to the bore yes we be bored it .20 over so in mm I am not sure what that works out to but probably very similar. I deal with inches so??? For pistons I believe it or not had a custom made set of Wiseco Pistons made as they had never done any for the application that I was looking for. Same gasket for the head but like I said we decked the head, the only down fault with my motor is I cannot run more nitrous due to no one makes a chip that will allow us to retard the timing everyone wants to advance it with there chips. So I then had to put in an SAFC which allows me to do this. So if you are going to run Nitrous and the motor is built for it, spray away and you will love what the response is.