I finally got my Bilstein sports with Eibach springs on yesterday after they have been sitting in my room for the last 4 months. To fix an uneven wear problem caused by poor alignment I picked up some new Kumho Supra 712 tires as well and if that wasn't enough, put on my Pagid blue compound race pads. Big difference for a car in 1 day.

The car feels scarily balanced, doesn't seem like it will understeer or oversteer but completely neutral. Haven't got to take it on any good twisties yet though. bmwe34.net said this combo would be very stiff ride, I also had it recomended to me at the track but I don't think its noticably stiff driving around town. The suspension actually raised my car from the crap that was on there before, but I was alittle disappointed with the height of the front, I was hoping it would sit alittle lower.

The pads are stelthy quite compared to the last set which were some semi-metalic sport pad. Haven't got to much of a chance to test them out yet, supposed to be pretty dusty though.