Back in May I replaced my failed headgasket. There was coolant in the oil and oil in the cooling system. What a mess and a real bitch to clean up.

So tonight, i decided to check the banjo bolts and check the torque on the headbolts.
1) banjo bolts loose - no surprise.
2) Question - when retorque-ing the head bolts I set the my torque wrench at 65 lbs ( 58 per the bentley + 7lbs for 5 degrees). The engine was cold. All the bolts with the exception of two were okay the back top one near the firewall needed to be tightened up about 3/4 of a turn and the #3 bolt ( per the bentley) needed to be to tightened up about 3/4 of a turn. Do I have any thing to be concerned about?

3) Question - I am running 20W-50 Valoline Synthetic oil. (this was the only 20w-50 syn at the store at the time) I was checking oil with the car cold. I noticed that everytime i pulled out the dipped stick i would see 8 -10 tiny bubbles on the dipstick in the oil. The oil does not smell like gas. I changed to oil filter and sniffed it like a hound and no gas smell. so i do not think fuel is causing these little bubbles. Oh - when i poured out the oil out of the old oil filter there were litte bubbles in it. The oil looked good - dark carmel color and still felt very slick. So.... could this be caused form some residue coolant let over from may OR does synthetic oil have bubbles.

Tomorrow (today) i am going change the coolant again ( and drain the Block) to see if there is still any residual oil in the cooling system. when i check the coolant level in the resevior there still was some oil gooo. Very little, but now I am paranoid.