Well, its been verified, my head is cracked. I have had the worst luck with this car, in fact, repairing what I thought was a blown head gasket was gonna be my last repair just so I could sell it. I've put in too much time and money into this car which ended up costing me way more than the car is worth. Not really sure what to do next, I guess first, I should ask if anybody on here has a known, true, M20 Head which they want to get rid of CHEAP (practically free). It seems if I had just listened to my wife (who is extremely pissed, hehe) in the beginning who told me to get rid of it, I would have saved myself a great deal of money and headaches. Too many times, I have convinced her that I just gotta fix this one last thing and the car will be good. I've gotten offers a while back which I turned down because they were too low, which in retrospect I should have sold it because in trying to get the car up in good running condition, I would have made out better selling it to them for the reduced price in the "broken" condition rather than trying to fix it and get what I wanted for it.I am almost taking this latest news as a sign to just give it up and take the loss. Even if by chance I can get a head for cheap, I am still not sure if I should take up the project since I've been bitten on the ass so many times already by this car. Any advice/offers? I am contemplating parting the car out, but would rather get rid of the car altogether in one piece, $1000? Car as a whole is in good condition, 89 525ia, everything works (windows, electronics, heat, a/c, etc...), has 17" ROH reflex wheels with about 3000miles on 2, and less than 500 on the other 2 tires, cirrrus blue. New parts which I can think of: MAF sensor, TPS sensor, cap, rotor, wires, various hoses, mirror glass, 1 tie rod end, fan clutch... I'm sure there is more, just dont rememeber. I dont have any pics, but should have some soon, car is not with me right now, sitting in my parents garage in rockland county, NY.