Can someone let me know the pin out assignment (at X2000 35 pins) for the Electronic transmission control (AEGS) in cars with three position programming switch for the transmission, and PROBABLY 5 solenoids? EGS control part number is 24 60 1 218 200 (supercedes 24 60 1 218 201) an is Labeled code CB.

I have been able to locate some drawings corresponding to E34 1989, but unfortunately, they do not show the pin corresponding to Solenoid 4 (Reverse gear inhibit lock solenoid valve). I have been able to confirm proper operation of the Automatic transmission Range Selection switch, and the program switch. Also I have read ohm values for the different Valve body solenoids (But the 4). The results were as follows: Common pin at X2000 is Pin 1. Pin 16 corresponds to Solenoid 1 34 ohms, Pin 22 corresponds to Solenoid 2 is 7 ohms????, Pin 17 corresponds to Solenoid 3 is 34 ohms, Pin 25 corresponds to Solenoid 5 is 34 ohms. Speed sensor are pins 8 to 27 and read about 350 ohms.

It called my attention the low ohm value on solenoid 2, may be someone can confirm. Also looked for continuity from any pin to Pin 1 looking for the pin corresponding to Solenoid 4 and found nothing. I suspect pin 10 or 26 may be the one, as they are not assigned to anything in the drawings but they are there. May be there is no solenoid 4 at all.

I read from SI B24 04 91 that BMW issue some AEGS helper cards to facilitate pin by pin testing of the EGS, may be someone have this info available.