I have a '91 525 that I really enjoy driving. However, there are a couple of things that I need some help with.

1. Tranny - My first issue/concern is engine/tranny related (I think). With my last car (not a bimmer), when I let off of the clutch slighty from the rest/stopped position the car would begin to roll on its own without the need for much gas. When I try this with my 525 (which has a new Sachs clutch), however, the car shakes or rattles violently (and for you wise guys, I am not talking about letting off of the clutch completely without any gas). Is this a tranny related problem? I have about 146K on the car.

2. Clutch - As I mentioned above, I recently had my mechanic install a new clutch. Early on it felt stiff going into second gear and when I down shifted from 4 down. This has tappered off, occasionally it occurs. For the most part it is smooth however. Is this normal?

3. Cigarette Ligher - Neither cigarette lighter works. While having some work done at the stealer, I ask them to fix the problem. Instead of fixing them they put in a new fuse (which I could have done) but the they still don't work. Any ideas?

4. Fog Light - At one point, the driver's side fog light would come on and then go out after 5 minutes. Recently, it is completely out. I am pretty sure that it is not the LKM because I checked it and if that were the case both fog lights would be out because both driver and passenger side operate from the same resistor. Any ideas?

5. Factory Alarm - Can anyone tell me where the module is for the factory alarm. I want to silence the alarm horn (which is not the bimmer horn) that blows when I activate and deactivate the alarm (it is annoying).

Any help with these issues/concerns of mine would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.