GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: the rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated, also i own a e34 again

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

yea they usually do that here as everybody looses their minds when the crystal meth starts falling, they did close 3 of the 4 closest mississippi river bridges but the main btr i12 bridge remained open, probably if it was 2 degrees colder it would've closed and the city would be paralyzed as you can't do squat around here without crossing a bridge
    all america wants is cold beer warm cat and a place to take a poop with a door on it

it finally stopped raining after a month so i had the motivation to leave the house, final stage torqued the head and adjusted the valves, welded in the coil and air box mounts then took it for a 9 mile drive and tank of fuel, don't think anything fell off and the 2nd tranny works nice, my short shifter is a success with e36 m3 lever, delren rail mounts and turner urethane rear body mount, just about perfect feel. i think the o2 sensor from the 525 exhaust is crap and i bought a new one but can find it, tach comes up when started but drops back to zero and the brake fluid light is on, but not in the message bar, thats annoying
    all america wants is cold beer warm cat and a place to take a poop with a door on it

Name:  B19946BA-876D-44A3-B835-61F214ACAC5D.jpg
Views: 3701
Size:  21.6 KB

for whatever almost certainly unrelated to the content of the thread reason this is about to crest 2 mil views, figured id load up something fun from the show https://youtu.be/9nALL_bQm9Q