Long time, no post, I know.

About three months ago, I found that one of the back two wheels on my e34 was not coming off using any amount of single person persuasion. I was able to get the other side off by kicking and pulling and liberal application of PB blaster. What further complicates things on the stuck side is that the tire has gone flat several times, and that only 3/5 of the lugs on the stuck side came off (with about 300+ lbft of torque). I broke a torque wrench, a good sk 1/2 inch drive, and rounded out a 17mm wheel stud to make progress thusfar. I don't know how these bolts became as tight as they are, perhaps the pb blaster ate away at a protective coating? At any rate, does any one have a reliable method of getting stuck wheels off? These things came off multiple times over the past two years and were only fastened back on using a 4 post lugwrench, so I know that they were not overtightened. Thanks.

ps...oh, and I can't really move the car easily because i removed the caliper on the opposite side to rebuild it, and have not checked to see if that wheel has re-corroded, as well, so I might just be SOL as far as making the car "whole" again for the time being. I'm just looking to get this SOB off in the interim.