So I went to change the plugs out today and noticed that some were soaked in oil while others have residues and one was perfect....pictures coming soon!

I was OMG...I took the plugs out and cleaned all the plug bay with bounty making sure non of it went into the chamber...

I looked into the chamber with my flash light and saw what I think are the pistons...they did not look clean at all...They had what looked like A LOT of carbon build up on them....

I then went ahead and changed the plugs with the OE Bosch (sorry bubba but i chickened out on the E3s) and plugged everything back in...tightened all the screws and put it all together....when I went to start the car I got the biggest white cloud out of my exhaust!...and the roughest Idle I have ever experienced....

the rough ideal remained for the next 30 secs while my heart began to stop...then it smoothed out...then there was a jolt of rough ideal for a sec then smoothed out...

I then took the car for a small ride around my house not breaking third gear and everything seemed perfect....I turned the car off and on again and noticed nothing out of the ordinary!

Do I have a blown head gasket? cracked block? why is there oil? what is the white smoke? why the rough ideal?

Im freaking out! =(

HELP!

thanks!