Nice. Can The hoses leading to and from the expansion tank be successfully clamped before removing them from the Tank to prevent coolant gushing? Ross suggested a stopper but i have not found one shopping around yet. Today i had the Tank off the firewall kind of propped in place on one of the Manifold pipes still connected with all the hoses just kind of held in place with that Clip coming from its bottom when a gust of wind blew the hood down and now not only do i have two brand new little bumps showing thru the hood but the tank is cracked and leaking. I hope to get a new Tank from the Stealership tomorrow so can i just use maybe vice-grips and some cardboard over maybe two strips of hardwood or some equally firm material and just crimp that hose without damaging it? I am trying to remove and replace my Blower Motor and i was having a hard time getting the lower middle hex head screw fitted in a socket there's damned little room to maneuver the socket and wrench but that was the last one to remove the cover plate and get at the Blower . I'd like to Ideally get a new Expansion Tank and be able to know that hose will stay sealed with my Vice Grip Idea while I do the Blower Motor and NOT prove to have been cracked when i reattach it to the tank and end up Stranded unable to go buy a new hose as i lack alternate transportation. Obviously i could rent a car but lets not get here...