i worked on one of the the nastyest mother****er of a e34 today i've seen, while tracking a battery draw i thought the crusty chicken nuggets under the back seat or the black floor mats (use to be light gray) was bad enough but the crusty used band aids on the floor with me while i was fixing the problem under the dash was delightful (93 525 260+k miles, ihkr III was drawing a little over 120ma across fuse 20, takes about 3 minutes after you turn off the key for the system to shut down, another climate control unit dropped the draw to 4ma after the 3 minute shut down)

owner is a big titted decent looking blond milf, a title that is in jeopardy after dealing with the massive level of filth, may get in there and find something like that looks like a moldy ham sandwich

ps dumb cunt too, car came in on the hook for won't start, i charge up the battery and after about a 20 second stumbling crank it pops off and runs good, gas gauge is pegged on nothing and the light is on, for shits and giggles i drain the tank to see what it's got after i thump the bottom and it rings, 5 quarts, spread out over 7-8 sqft of tank floor, just about any angle would of uncovered the pick up