I just took some time in the afternoon to flush the brakes on my 525i, still trying to prep it for the track while Im waiting for the transmission to be delivered. Anyway, brake fluid was at least 5 years old and most HDPEvents want it less than 3 months old, so I changed it.

Now, I have a Motive power brake bleeder, which makes all of this MUCH easier and simpler. I also have ramps and a floor jack, so without these three things, I'm not sure this method will work well for you, but hey, the advice is free.

1. Roll car backwards up onto ramps (use the ramps on the rear wheels).
2. Jack up the front end of the car, place on jack stands (while leaving the rears on the ramps.) You should be able to get to all the bleed screws from underneath the car with the wheels on in this config.
3. Setup the motive brake bleeder on the master cyl resivoir, pressurize to about 10-15 psi.
4. Start bleeding from the right rear until clear fluid comes out, then left rear, then right front, then left front (at least thats the order I did them in.)
5. Drop front, remove brake bleeder, roll car off ramps. Done in 20 mins!

Anyway, there are a million different ways to bleed a set of brakes, I just wanted to offer an easy way to do it using the tools most weekend mechanics have. Sorry, no pics.