It took forever & a day to get here from Ebay-Germany but finally got it installed on Saturday. No issues from disabling the SRS. I pulled the SRS relay in the fuse box & took the bulb out behind the cluster & taped over the tiny flashing bulb still soldered to the pc board. The CCM doesn't know it's gone.

I ended up getting a 370 mm Euro e36 M3 wheel, 32-33-2-226-741. It mates up like it's meant to be, same splines, didn't even have to mess with spacers, everything matches up flush. The horn works & turn signals cancel like they should.

The top brim of the wheel crops the gauges above 60 mph & 5k rpm but no biggie. Really has a nice feel to it. I was surprised how much quicker/firmer the turn-in action is with a smaller wheel, really gets the mush out of this boat of a 7.

I also treated myself to a new burled walnut shift panel. Now I'm gonna have to get a cup holder to keep it nice. I bought it from www.carpartsdiscount.com , they sell them separate or as a complete kit. It really has a nice finish & really thick wood substrate with an aluminum backing. I tried a cleaner/polish called "Doozie" on it that I use on my daughter's piano -- really brings out the shine & attracts less dust & finger prints.