morning everyone.

after changing my oil and parking my m50 equipped car for a few days (after weeks of driving it 200 miles a day), i had a really rough idle at start up for a few minutes. an observer outside said he observed oil smoke. part of this was because n6. coilpack had somehow worked free, part because it had been raining heavily, and n.6 always collects moisture back there, and part (i believe) because of leaking fuel injectors. no smoke at start up/acceleration. i was thinking that i should send the injectors off to be cleaned. this car uses 1 quart/3000 miles at high speed highway driving, and a significant amount of that is because of a filter canister leak. no sticky black residue in the tailpipe. i would like to do a ring cleaning, but that i've already filled the crankcase up with $2/quart motor oil that has about 1 mile on it. will it hurt anything to use the walmart $1/quart SF oil to do the solvent bath on the rings? i'll probably soak the pistons, let the solvent pass the rings, and drive it for 10-20 miles on this oil, and maybe keep the oil in a container in case i should have to do something like this again. bentley says that our cars require a minimum SG or SH oil. anybody want to comment? thanks.