GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: Wheel questions and help.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Wheel questions and help.

I have a 95 540i black on black. Ive been looking at wheels for some time and Ive ordered several just so I could physically look at them before I make my final decision. I think I have it down to two. My problem is I always like this wheel in a color its not available in. For example. I really like the Beyern Mesh wheels but Im not big on the silver, I would much rather have it in a hyperblack with a polished lip, or in the color that the e39 M5 wheels are in. I did find one company that makes a mesh style rim in hyperblack. Axis Pentas are beautiful and I thing they would look bad ass on a black car. But, they only come in 19"s.
    So, here is my concern. If going to a 19" tire recommendations are for a 235/35 19 in front and a 265/30 19 in back. I am affraid that if i were to do 19"s it would ride like ****. A 30 tires scares the crap out of me!
    Is anyone running 19"s. Whats the ride like? Could I go with a 35 tire instead of a 30? I know it would throw speedo off but would it physically fit?
    BMW wheel wells are usually pretty deep anyway but I dont know if a 19 with a larger tire would work or not. So I figured this would be the place to ask.

I can always do an staggered 18. with 40 on front and a 35 on back.....but I cant find what I want in the 18. The Beyern Mesh is the closest thing. I guess I could always custom powdercoat them but Ive done that before and it can be a PITA.

I am not some dumb kid that thinks he has to have huge rims, I just realy like the Axis Pentas and want to know if it will work.

Please give me your opinions, as I know you will set me straight
    Attached Images Attached Images