GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: Al Virus

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Al Virus

ever heard of the guy? Beware he will un-rock your world.

I voluntarily installed a cool malware package with optional Dos active agents.

HOLEY SHYT MAN!!!! I had a couple challanging ones before but this one is the absolute ticket to DOOM.

They multiply even if removed in safe mode, I cleaned, cleansed, disinfected, re-registried, antispywared, antimalwared til it was cleaned than a whistle, ran it all night last night, good to go.

Boot up today,....another story, found another 2 or 3 and nuked them, everythings fine til a reboot....what reboot? LMAO I hate challanges where I loose. Boot sector isnt supposed to be touched according to Bios but they snuck past em.

Anyways im reinstalling XP and will have to reconfigure XP to look like a mans battleship instead of the defauly gay-O-L looking and working POS that it is.

I wish I made money...sigh.

Vodka bottles full which is about the best thing going on besides my slut which knows I'm kinda in a different world when someone stole my master of all PC's from me...

I dont need help so dont bother, I know Im an ass for not ghosting the system (which I just received 2 days ago)...time travel and hindsight...

Ill shut up now.

PS ok thats what I want my computer to do below.
    Last edited by 632 Regal; 05-22-2006 at 06:37 PM.
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy