Yesterday i finally picked up my Dakar yellow 95 M3. What an eventfull day it was picking it up. First I had to deal with the bank giving me 10k cash. Then I got rear ended on the way to pick my girlfriend up in my dads ram. Guys S10 was totalled and my bumber was dented a little. Then I get stuck in traffic outside of boston for a couple of hours. Then an F250 blows a stop sign and almost plows right into me, luckily girlfriend was looking and i turned enough to avoid him. Finally got the car and I love it. It is great, handles like a dream and accelerates almost as well. Thing kept up with a C5 vette upto 140. Almost made it home before getting a ticket. Can't complain got me for doin 84 in a 65 instead of the 100+ i was doin the whole ride from CT to Mass. I dont wanna hear how irresponsible it was, it is my first day in a new car, give me a break. All in all not a bad day. Ill post pics soon, hopefully ill get my 325is on the road soon for autocross and ill be all set. I get to make the weekend even better by going to the evo autocross school at fort devens.