So I was having an extremely shitty friday nightthat i dont wanna get into cause ill rant for hours. So i get home from work on Saturday ready to fall on my face tired. I eat dinner and pass out looking forward to through the day sunday. So 2:30 in the morning rolls around and I wake up to a loud bang and scraping noise. I look out the window and my car and another car are now slanted sideways in there space with glass everywhere. I hurry up and put clothes out and run outside to see a kid standing next to his car. He came around a corner going probably about 40, hit a minivan next to mine right into mine and then continues to travel to the other side and hit a taurus. My car has a ton of rear quarter damage is definately going to be totaled. The other van as quarter damage on both sides, and the taurus has front passenger door damage as well as rocker panel. Funny thing is though it couldnt of made my weekend better. I am going to buy an M3 soon, and this will give me the nice down payment I need. Other people were pissed though. Kid was 16, and probably had is liscense for less than 5 months, and it wasnt even his car.