I have a '94 530i 5spd w/Conforti chip, Eibach springs, Bilstein shocks, Breyton 17" wheels, M5 anti-sway bars, M5 brakes. I was just getting ready to consider new paint and body kit when, BAM!, it hit me . . .(a Toyota Camry). It happened at fairly low speed at a stop light, but he pushed in my rear bumper and bent my front grill up against the car in front of me. I have priced the AC Schnitzer kit at about $1800 and the M5 kit at about $2300. What I need to know from someone who has done this is . . .

- will either kit save me money by taking the place of parts that I am going to have to replace anyway? For instance, the M5 kit costs more, but if it will actually replace part of my old rear bumper it might be worth it. I think that I like the look of the AC Schnitzer better, but I need to know if it is just add-on parts. Basically the same thing that I need to know about the Mtech parts.
- Also, are there any other kits out there that look fairly subtle but good that would serve the same purpose?