Hey folks,

I haven't made any surgical updates since coming home from the hospital with 19 staples in a row up my stomach. They had to remove the unwelcome guest growing in my abdomen. The biopsy has finally been made and they discoved that I have lymphoma. After many tests (CT scan, PET scan, MUGA, bone marrow, and blood) it was determined that the cancer has not spread from my abdomen. My chemotherapy begins tomorrow and I will go back every 21 days for about six months. Turns out that my condition is very treatable and will most likely be gone by the summer...as will my hair! I am ready to get this show on the road and kick some arses on a cellular level. All will go very well.

I even washed my car the other day to show it that I still loved it and hadn't forgotten it. I've only driven 15 miles for the whole month of December. I guess I need to have someone to take it out once in awhile to blow out the cobwebs and work the chassis. Volunteers anyone?

I visit the board every day so I'll keep you folks posted from time to time on how things are. Keep up the happy sarcasm, witty comments, and all the other stuff that makes one smile.

Mike Edwards