Backstory. I was in a minor wreck, his fault on 10/3. Waiting on funds from insurance to come in to make a move on the 535iM I've a deposit on.

I must be stupid. As if I was going to walk away from this thing unscathed without a worry. So I had a minor wreck, had minor injuries, my car wasn't totalled still very driveable. So the insurance agrees to pay $2200 for it. Good deal, I'm getting another car.

My chiropractor submits his bill and the insurance company audits it for a week and cuts it in half and tells me to deal with the chiropractor they're not responsible for dealing with him, its my responsibility blah blah blah.

My chiropractor sang like a bird the whole time I was there to get a lawyer, however, I didn't because of some advice I got. Now I'm gonna be stuck in the middle. Not enough money to pay the chiropractor, insurance company bending me over the table. Sigh, guess I should call a lawyer.

Even if some of the things they did were extraneous and unnecessary, they still have to be paid for right?

Ya know I had faith in the human race, that all would work out as it should be, that I wouldn't have to threaten anyone's life, I mean they made me a good deal on my car, but once again, the insurance company does what they do best.