Most of us here seem to have a common idea about which BMW we feel is our favorite. Whether we are former, current, or future E34 owners, many of us have found that the classic lines combined with the power, comfort and handling just can't be beat. At least by much of anything outside of Bavaria. But as in any company, not all their products are top shelf. Some were experiments, some were flops doomed by bad marketing or poor construction, and some, well.....some are just god-awfully ugly. (...can you say AZTEC?...)

So as far as ALL OTHER models of BMW, what do you really feel is your LEAST favorite? Is there one that just makes your skin crawl if you should happen to see it? Do you have nightmares about one of your former vehicles that perhaps busted a knuckle or two for no good reason other than poor design? How about a "bad driving experience" or an encounter with a member of the law that put you off to that particular car? Go on......vent a bit. Confess your deep dislike to us here. You'll sleep better.

Here's a link to a great UK site by John G. Burns. He has photos and write-ups of most of the models we all know and many that we've only seen in pictures. Lots of good info in his site.

Me............not too many models to complain about. Most older...pre-'70's...cars are just photo images, never having seen one "in the flesh". But as far as my all time yucko-bimmer I have to say it's the E23. Sorry 7-guys. It's just always looked very weird to me. Maybe in it's day, but now if I ever see one on the road.....and I still do occasionally.....they seem to be these slow, diesel covered, 200k+mile slugs. And the grill looks like it's just sucked a lemon. I guess I always was a wide-grill guy. The Z4 comes a close 2nd for fuglyness though. But if anyone feels the need to give away a nice E9/3.0CS.....well.....I promise to give that baby a good home!

Just MY opinion......what's yours???

Brian C.