GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: 535I Parts Car

Default 535I Parts Car

I posted this earlier, but since it's difficult to search, I thought I'd post it again. I'm looking for a reference for anyone who is interested in a wrecked 1990 BMW 525I 5-speed. The front end and the passenger side into the passenger door pillar is extensively damaged. The driver side of the vehicle and rear end of the vehicle are in great shape. The radio and computer are missing. Interior is salvageable. If you are interested, please leave a contact method.
    ML

Default I'm interested...

is it a 535 or 525? Where are you? How much? Thanks! Joe joebigfun@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Lawson
    I posted this earlier, but since it's difficult to search, I thought I'd post it again. I'm looking for a reference for anyone who is interested in a wrecked 1990 BMW 525I 5-speed. The front end and the passenger side into the passenger door pillar is extensively damaged. The driver side of the vehicle and rear end of the vehicle are in great shape. The radio and computer are missing. Interior is salvageable. If you are interested, please leave a contact method.
    ML

I have a friend that may be interested, depending on price and location....where are you?

I am looking for the keyless/alarm wiring harness. It's under the back seat. It looks like this

ggil@texas.net

geoffrey
    Attached Images Attached Images