GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free Stuff From BMW!

Default Free Stuff From BMW!

Today Iwas surfing and ran across www.bmwfilms.com
    After looking through the site ans watching some of the films (one directed by John Woo!) I clicked the link to order the first season of films.
    I wanted to see how BMW would charge for it; when I saw that members of BMW's Owner's Circle can receive a complimentary copy with no shipping fees.

So I went to https://oc.bmwusa.com/oemainlogin.asp to log in thinking it would only work with new bimmers.
    Much to my surprise I configured an account, selected Owner's Rewards, and ordered my DVD.

The films star Clive Owen (Closer) and stars like Don Cheadle. They run about 8-10 mins and feature the Z4. I know, I know Bangle blah, blah, blah. The driving rocks and the sounds coming from the Z4 are awesome!

Check it out.
    -ashley

'92 525iA / 179k miles / Born 3.92 / ABS / No ASC / stock / North Carolina

Paper Gaskets Suck!

cool find again, I ordered mine like 2 yrs ago, i got 20 copies and have been handing them out to friends and whatnot ever since. People LOVE these. My favorite one is the first one with the 740i, and the one with the 530i i think, with the chinese kid.
    1995 540iA M-Sport - 76k miles. 1 of 1 auto AW3 cars.
    1995 540i/6 - Misc Parts donor for above.

That's awesome... I just signed up, and just ordered. way too easy!

did mine about a year ago.
    Thanks,

1995 525i Auto, M50TU 2.5L, EAT chip, 1/95 build, USA, 205/65/15 tires, ASC+T, HID, lumbar, EC Mirror, BMW Alpine 5 radio with BMW-Pioneer CD Changer, abt 236k miles, Oxford Green/Parchment

i love those small films. i wish they would make more. =). Come to think of it, I think I should burn it for friends =)

www.KaRealtySF.com
    Build Date: 05-1995 /Engine: m50tu /Automatic Transmission /ABS /NO ASC /Open Differential /EAT Chip

Yeah, let's spread the propaganda! But really, I enjoyed those movies. Only if they made more of them...

Quote Originally Posted by acyre
    Today Iwas surfing and ran across www.bmwfilms.com
    After looking through the site ans watching some of the films (one directed by John Woo!) I clicked the link to order the first season of films.
    I wanted to see how BMW would charge for it; when I saw that members of BMW's Owner's Circle can receive a complimentary copy with no shipping fees.

So I went to https://oc.bmwusa.com/oemainlogin.asp to log in thinking it would only work with new bimmers.
    Much to my surprise I configured an account, selected Owner's Rewards, and ordered my DVD.

The films star Clive Owen (Closer) and stars like Don Cheadle. They run about 8-10 mins and feature the Z4. I know, I know Bangle blah, blah, blah. The driving rocks and the sounds coming from the Z4 are awesome!

Check it out.
    -ashley
    They only accept US VINs
    BMW E34 528i, M52B28 + M50 manifold, Remus exhaust, ///M Parallel Spoke 18" rims

u can watch the films for free online though

I know the last few numbers of my VIN (the ones needed in the ETK), but don't have the whole VIN offhand. Is there any way to look up the entire VIN based on those last few numbers?
    If you ever discover that what you're seeing is a play within a play, just slow down, take a deep breath, and hold on for the ride of your life.

-Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey

i got two copies. they sent me the first one. then when the newer version came out with two extra (i think) films, they sent me another copy without even having to ask. pretty cool. this was a couple years ago.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast