GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Its a sad day for BMW in my house...

Default Its a sad day for BMW in my house...

Some of you may remember my battle with the E34 M5 to bring her back to life. While the battle raged on, the funds were diminished, and other areas of my life moved forward. The girlfriend and I decided that we are going to be buying a house in the not too distant future, and as many of you may know, houses require money. After much debating back and forth and weighing all of my options, I decided that I am going to have to abandon my project M5. The only decision left is if I should try to sell her whole or in pieces. She wasn't in the best of shape all around, but she still has a lot of life left in her in certain areas (the interior for example was in good shape). Whole I am going to ask $8,000 O.B.O....parting her out, well thats another story. Send me request for what you want, i'll snap a picture of it, you make me an offer. I type this out with a very heavy heart and a sense of defeat (How i'll miss my project ///Monster!) However this is far from the end of my dabbles with Bavaria's best. The future is bright, and its mine for the taking, and I know for SURE that i'll be back in BMW business in no time.

You can reach me either via PM, AIM (screenname TheGeak), or Email (TheGeakM5 AT yahoo DOT com)

Somberly Yours,
    TheGeak aka Jason

I have to say, dismantling that thing was pretty fun, those Nazi engineers are masters at what they do . I still want the tray that goes around the shifter, and I have first dibs.

I've started taking a few pictures, if you have requests for pics of anything let me know, i've got the day off and nothing to do.

post a picture of the front seats i'm looking for a pair of recaros for my 540

Is the rear valence cracked, or only your bumper? If it's still in decent condition, i'll take it off your hands.

Sorry guys, seats are sold. As is the 'shifter tray'. Both bumpers are gone, however the sideskirts are still available (they have a scratch on the driver side, but nothing too major, Email me for pics on that). Start making offers!

Quote Originally Posted by TheGeak
    Sorry guys, seats are sold. As is the 'shifter tray'. Both bumpers are gone, however the sideskirts are still available (they have a scratch on the driver side, but nothing too major, Email me for pics on that). Start making offers!

Jason, may I take dibs on the t-stars!?

You know I'm broke but i'll give you what I got, given the condition! I will call you!

Also jason, i'd be interested in the rear exhaust section, the muffler essentially. I have a welder now. I will be ringing you!
    Last edited by Jon K; 02-16-2005 at 11:29 AM.

What year? wheels? oxygen sensors/ exhaust components

Default throwing stars

I know someone has already laid claim to the wheels, but if the ///M is fitted with 9" rears, I would be very interested in paying good money for the set.

Let me know if they are available.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by 95-540iLE
    I know someone has already laid claim to the wheels, but if the ///M is fitted with 9" rears, I would be very interested in paying good money for the set.

Let me know if they are available.

Cheers

I already bought the exhaust, tenatively the wheels and rear valence.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast