GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: Help Seatbelt buckle is stuck!

Default Help Seatbelt buckle is stuck!

I was going about my daily routine and then once i got to my destination i tried to release my seatbelt by pushing the button on the buckle and low and behold it did not release!

I am sitting here dumbfounded and smashing the button and trying everything to unlock the belt. No results from that. So I ended up doing some escape artist show like Houdini in a straight jacket. Now i have to do the same of getting back into my driver's seat later.

What are my options to fix this problem.

The same thing happened to me a couple of weeks ago, where the button would just not go down. I figured out that if you push rediculously hard with both hands it will release, after doing that for a week it just went back to normal. Very strange, havn't had any problems since

Black/Black '90 535IM..... '65 Cal look vw bug

Quote Originally Posted by casurfer911
    The same thing happened to me a couple of weeks ago, where the button would just not go down. I figured out that if you push rediculously hard with both hands it will release, after doing that for a week it just went back to normal. Very strange, havn't had any problems since

thanks i will try this i have been just rolling with the over the shoulder strap with me sitting on the lap belt thanks!

what you do is try moving a seat and then belt will loosen up a little and you'll be ok

or get a new receiver and put it in, they do wear sometimes with all the dirt and crap they ingest.
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

hah i just did what casurfer911 did and that simply did the trick

thanks for all your suggestions
    as for a new receiver i might check that later on since mine still works... again