GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: do e32 seats fit in our e34

Default do e32 seats fit in our e34

i found a really nice seat of e32 seats, front and back with the console aswell on ebay, and if they fit in my e34 iam gonna get them. here is the link.

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...951285945&rd=1

i think they would be awsome in a e34. please let me know if anypone has done this before. or if it is even possible, thanks.

well i did some searching and found the fronts seats will fit in, but i want the rear seats with the rear centerconsole, does anyone know if they will fit, and if all the power options will work in a E34

Dude thats sweet! I dont know if the rears will fit, the 7 series are wider inside I think.
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

I'd buy the rear door panels for the window shades. Is this an all or nothing sale? Will any of those four panels fit a 94 touring?

~6 speed~ Rear Fogs ~ Shadowline ~ Tow Package ~ OEMMM///S38B38

fronts should fit the rear however I don't think will nor would you be able the get the fridge working without massive modification but the seats with the fold down tables would be nice. GOOD LUCK and send picture if you decide to do it.

I did some more searching and it seems the e32 is wider, which is to bad. But the front seats suposidly will swap in, does any one know if those tables on the back of the seats were offerd in North America?

The front seats fit, and the normal rear seats also with a little bit of wiggling. Some people have taken off the leather at the side and remove some of the upholstery to make the width a bit smaller to fit to an E34.
    But remember, these parts are out of a 750iL Highline. The L version is longer than the normal E32, rear doors are longer. And these rear seats are electric. And there will be not enough space for the tables in a normal E32 or E34.
    Also the wood and the panels from the rear doors do not fit on an normal E32 and not at all on E34.
    Then the front seats have memory function and the control module sits under the drivers seat. For a full functioning memory system you also would need new door mirrors with a dip function on passenger seat. The innerts of these mirrors are different from the standard electric ones and have 2 motors, and the wiring loom is different and the plug has more pins.
    I think this offer will fit better in a 'standard' 750iL. Highline versions have never been sold in the USA. So these things are much looked after. The cooler in the middle armrest is another thing difficult to install. There is originally a second aircon installed on the Highline and all the pipes have to be laid from the engine room to the rear seats. It needs an additional battery in the trunk with all the interconnections and also a second alternator to power up.

great info Shogun!
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

Default I've seen a number of people say the e32 seats will

fit, i personally don't think they will. I measured them for a customers car one time and they were quite a bit wider than the e34 seat. I think that even if the tracks and mounting area are the same you'll find that the seat hits the e34 console... but like i say i haven't actually tried it. Just took measurements and threw the idea out. E32 seats are much easier to find in junkyards than good e34 seats so the idea was tempting.

O.K., wer kaufen und haben wird, daß Material zu meinem Haus versendete? Ich weiß, daß es in mein E-32 paßt und sogar meine Farbe Kombination zusammenbringt. Ich wünschte immer Picknicktabellen in meinem Rücksitze. Wieder würde ich es als frühes Geburtstaggeschenk schätzen. Dank,

George

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast