GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: Winfred , did you decide if you wanted to go in on that

Default Winfred , did you decide if you wanted to go in on that

Vadis disc for the newer volvo's?

$200 is a bit much for me at the moment, i may be able to scare up a couple buddys to split a copy with me, what year/models does it cover i saw one on ebay that pretty much said it did 75-04 everything with all the bells and whistles for 90/120 bin
    "Winner will receive:1. Original VOLVO DVD VADIS 2003 Rev C & D, 2. Copy of Original disk for daily use (keep original protected), 3. Original Client Recovery VOLVO Vadis DVD Revision 3 and 4. CD with Installation Instruction, Optional VADIS User's Guide, User Name and Password Key (Kit of Three DVD and one CD). Became owner of truly VOLVO Manufactory Manual on the DVD, originally distributed only trough Authorized Dealers. VOLVO discontinued making book with manual and all original info distributed only on the DVD. Instructions for Installation and Supplemental Information Included with Package. You need to have DVD Drive in your PC System and Approximately 4GB of free space on your Hard Drive. If you don't have free space Program will allow you to run from DVD directly*. DVD will provide for some model complete body frame work procedures and sizes. For all European Customers Please contact me firstly to confirm if your type of engine and transmission is supported. I'll send you some screenshots. Euro Car-Park contains more variety of Engine types and Year selection, keep in mind not all VADIS DVD have Euro Cars info."
    all america wants is cold beer warm cat and a place to take a poop with a door on it

Default I pm'ed you some more info on it...

Quote Originally Posted by winfred
    $200 is a bit much for me at the moment, i may be able to scare up a couple buddys to split a copy with me, what year/models does it cover i saw one on ebay that pretty much said it did 75-04 everything with all the bells and whistles for 90/120 bin
    "Winner will receive:1. Original VOLVO DVD VADIS 2003 Rev C & D, 2. Copy of Original disk for daily use (keep original protected), 3. Original Client Recovery VOLVO Vadis DVD Revision 3 and 4. CD with Installation Instruction, Optional VADIS User's Guide, User Name and Password Key (Kit of Three DVD and one CD). Became owner of truly VOLVO Manufactory Manual on the DVD, originally distributed only trough Authorized Dealers. VOLVO discontinued making book with manual and all original info distributed only on the DVD. Instructions for Installation and Supplemental Information Included with Package. You need to have DVD Drive in your PC System and Approximately 4GB of free space on your Hard Drive. If you don't have free space Program will allow you to run from DVD directly*. DVD will provide for some model complete body frame work procedures and sizes. For all European Customers Please contact me firstly to confirm if your type of engine and transmission is supported. I'll send you some screenshots. Euro Car-Park contains more variety of Engine types and Year selection, keep in mind not all VADIS DVD have Euro Cars info."