GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: wheel scam?

Default wheel scam?

im looking on ebay, and i came acrossed some nice looking wheels that i wouldent mind buying, ill give you the link, they seem to cheap to be true, but is it all in the shipping or what?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=43958

thanks again Kyle

Default For one thing they are not Alpina's, but replica's. The

ad says "Alpina Style". No telling how cheaply made or how poor of quality these wheels are from the pictures, but they can't be very good. How they look is not the issue, but how long they will last before they bend or break.

Quote Originally Posted by kyleN20
    im looking on ebay, and i came acrossed some nice looking wheels that i wouldent mind buying, ill give you the link, they seem to cheap to be true, but is it all in the shipping or what?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=43958

thanks again Kyle

Default Also, the seller has far too many negative feedbacks to be reputable.

Quote Originally Posted by Dick Schneiders
    ad says "Alpina Style". No telling how cheaply made or how poor of quality these wheels are from the pictures, but they can't be very good. How they look is not the issue, but how long they will last before they bend or break.

I would not buy anything from this guy! I was reading negatives about hanging up and not taking calls from customers, not sending items, giving false UPS tracking numbers, etc. This is bad news.

I am going to be offering authentic Racing Dynamics RGP wheels very shortly right here for around $850 or so delivered. They are 17x8.5 and 17x9.5 rear only. I have about 90 sets available and these are hubcentric and brand new in the box. As for my "reputation" anyone can ask Bret (Rigmaster) about me. I will ship via DHL or UPS to all 50 states. All payments can be arranged through Paypal or COD (USPS money order and certified cashiers check only)....COD orders will require a $100 non refundable deposit to cover deadbeat recipients.

well lets see here, 14k sales say 100 bux a pop, like he cares about any negetives...I wouldnt. Damn nice racket he has going.

I wouldnt take the chance on him.
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy