GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Racing Dynamics

Default Racing Dynamics

Anyone interested in a staggered set of 17" Racing Dynamic RGP wheels? I have exclusive access to 40 sets (20 fronts and 20 rears) and they are brand new and hubcentric to the E34 and E32 cars only. YOU WILL NOT REQUIRE A HUB-CENTERING RING TO MAKE THESE FIT PROPERLY. The pricing is far lower than you'd expect. Email me for further information..........I will say they are less than $800 delivered. Let me know.

Default any pics?

Quote Originally Posted by pmlmotorsports
    Anyone interested in a staggered set of 17" Racing Dynamic RGP wheels? I have exclusive access to 40 sets (20 fronts and 20 rears) and they are brand new and hubcentric to the E34 and E32 cars only. YOU WILL NOT REQUIRE A HUB-CENTERING RING TO MAKE THESE FIT PROPERLY. The pricing is far lower than you'd expect. Email me for further information..........I will say they are less than $800 delivered. Let me know.

i want pics of you with the wheels, and you holding a penny. Then i will buy a set.
    1995 540iA M-Sport - 76k miles. 1 of 1 auto AW3 cars.
    1995 540i/6 - Misc Parts donor for above.

Well, if they fit the E34 and E32 without hubcentric rings, then they will also fit the E28, E60, E38, and E24 without hubcentric rings, so....yeah. There you go.

With pics, I might be interested in a couple of months. Gonna take a lot to sway me from Style 32s, though.

Ok guys here goes.....these rims are brand new.....and the factory has YET to paint them. They have been left in a RAW state to be finished in either standard silver or chrome... btw if purchased "RAW" a $40 discount will be applied. If you choose the standard silver finish it will be done by the factory to the same high standards Racing Dynamics is known for. Sizes are 17x8.5 et +13.5mm and 17x9.5 et+20.5mm .....leave it to RD to have a "unique" offset for their products. I don't think the wheels will "properly" fit an E28, but with a under-sized tire who knows. As for the other applications, I'm not 100% certain of the E60, but E34, E32, E38, E24, and E31 cars will accept these wheels perfectly. I don't have a photo of the larger lip 9.5 rear wheel, but will post asap. Weights will follow and I am sure they are NOT going to be as heavy as the big lip Rondell wheels or any "replica" wheel. Price is $750 + shipping. Hope this answers your questions........and whats up with "the penny guy?"
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Ok guys here goes.....these rims are brand new.....and the factory has YET to paint them. They have been left in a RAW state to be finished in either standard silver or chrome... btw if purchased "RAW" a $40 discount will be applied. If you choose the standard silver finish it will be done by the factory to the same high standards Racing Dynamics is known for. Sizes are 17x8.5 et +13.5mm and 17x9.5 et+20.5mm .....leave it to RD to have a "unique" offset for their products. I don't think the wheels will "properly" fit an E28, but with a under-sized tire who knows. As for the other applications, I'm not 100% certain of the E60, but E34, E32, E38, E24, and E31 cars will accept these wheels perfectly. I don't have a photo of the larger lip 9.5 rear wheel, but will post asap. Weights will follow and I am sure they are NOT going to be as heavy as the big lip Rondell wheels or any "replica" wheel. Price is $750 + shipping. Hope this answers your questions........and whats up with "the penny guy?"
    \

point being, im not sending you $750+shipping until i KNOW that you have 20 sets of these wheels in your posession I would however like a set of these. Do you know if they are forged?
    1995 540iA M-Sport - 76k miles. 1 of 1 auto AW3 cars.
    1995 540i/6 - Misc Parts donor for above.

you wouldn't happen to have access to that style rd rim in 16" for a e36 would you? i just got in a parts car with a set and it looks like i can fit them over the pizza sized m3 brakes that i want to retro fit onto my e30, the only thing i don't like is not having a back up rim incase of dammage and i don't want to go plus 3 to 17"s on our crappy roads

all america wants is cold beer warm cat and a place to take a poop with a door on it

I wouldn't expect anyone to send me any money until the rims are in my warehouse. They are not forged wheels, these wheels are cast. Furthermore, I would use either Paypal, or COD with a $200 refundable security deposit which is only to cover shipping costs in the event of "deadbeats". I am willing to work-out payment arrangements with anyone who is interested in these wheels. Just as long as my shipping costs are covered in case of cancellation.

sorry only the 17" version and only low offsets.......also the 16" version of this wheel has a center cap that hides the lugs........sorry

Default wow, this is eerie...I used this car back in 2000 as a

Ok guys here goes.....these rims are brand new.....
    ...template to see what other wheels would look like on my then (black 1991) 735iL. Since the black 750iL (in your pic) was a straight on side shot...it was easy to copy & paste other wheels on her to see which ones I liked better. I "photo-chopped" the car in the background out of the pic...as well as the house/bldg in the distance. De ja vu!

Original image:

My photoshopped images from Oct 2000: (BTW...I went with the M-Contours)
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Q
    95 525iT / 97 740iL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast