GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: Thanks to ed's help, another E34 finds a loving home..

Default Thanks to ed's help, another E34 finds a loving home..

Denton arrived at my house this morning around 8am with a grin from ear to ear. He had missed the ride and performance of the '89 535 he bought from me 2 years ago, he regretted selling, and found another one near Chicago.

With a little help from our boards administrator, he was able to have a set of "experienced" eyes and ears to field the car for him. What a great thing to do for someone. Ed gave the car the official okey-dokey and the deal came to a close on Friday night.

Denton was very proud of his new purchase and we admired BMW's for 3 hours this morning before he had to get back on the road to Oklahoma City. It was great to see him again and it looked like he had fair traveling weather for the trip. This '89 535 has a dark gray leather interior, very excellent shape, with all original body panels and appears to be the original paint. I shared some detailing secrets with him so the Alpine white should look like glass in a couple of weeks. He has plans of installing a Sachs kit on it and maybe some different wheels and tires. It's good to see the enthusiasim saturated throughout the country like this, and with help from others who give unselfishly to make this board available.

Thanks again Ed, you helped make Denton a happy E34 owner again. Sure hope he makes the 650 mile trip home safe.

Jr

Default $$$?

And what, pray tell if you don't mind, did the lucky new owner pay for the honor of ownership?

This question from a former, but who knows-maybe someday again, E34 owner like me. I saw a 535 whizzzz past me on the expressway the other afternoon and marveled at:

*How nice it looked.
    *How well kept it was.
    *How few 14-15 year old cars I see on the road.
    *How much one might cost "someone".

Brian C.
    There is nothing worse than a brilliant image of a fuzzy concept. -
    .............Ansel Adams

I believe the price was around $4200...

a great price for an M30 E-34 in excellent condition....sounds like a very nice find.
    George

Care to share the detailing secrests ???
    Derek A.
    90 535i 5 Speed - Style 5 17"