GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: OT aston martin

Default OT aston martin

soo i live in gainesville florida, not a terrible large or wealthy place.. but on my way to work, sitting the parking lot of the movie theater, was a aston martin vanquish, DB7 i think.. it was.. prettyyyy its brakes were at the very least, as big as my whole tire. my goal is to have a vanquish before i die. its what keeps me motivated. i wonder how they drive... the interior was nice too.. i've always wanted a two seater. what do those cost, 200kish? heh.. sitting at the theater.. jesus. they're so nodiscript too, i love it. you wouldn't know it was a handbuilt hundred thousand dollar car if you didn't know what you were looking at. was that modle a v12? i know the new one is. if only i knew how to steal cars.

the vanquish is ok, but right now i rather have that new amv8 they're coming out
    with...it'll be around 100 grand and competeing with the porsche 911
    soooo gorgeous

Oooh... nice! I likey it too!

We put a battery in a db7 for a doctor customer of ours. The only problem with the car was the bright lime green paint on it. Kind of has that MTV pimped my ride color to it.
    Derek A.
    90 535i 5 Speed - Style 5 17"

db7 is super old though =\

Default A guy in my office has a DB9 that he sometimes

drives to work. It, also, looks rather understated for what it is, but it sure sounds great when he starts it up.

Dick Schneiders

Quote Originally Posted by infinity5
    soo i live in gainesville florida, not a terrible large or wealthy place.. but on my way to work, sitting the parking lot of the movie theater, was a aston martin vanquish, DB7 i think.. it was.. prettyyyy its brakes were at the very least, as big as my whole tire. my goal is to have a vanquish before i die. its what keeps me motivated. i wonder how they drive... the interior was nice too.. i've always wanted a two seater. what do those cost, 200kish? heh.. sitting at the theater.. jesus. they're so nodiscript too, i love it. you wouldn't know it was a handbuilt hundred thousand dollar car if you didn't know what you were looking at. was that modle a v12? i know the new one is. if only i knew how to steal cars.

Default Those Aston Martin's are sooo nice...

They have a few at the small exotic dealership my brother works at. Every once in a while, he gets to take one of the cars out and he says the DB7 drives really nice. I have only sat in it, but it sounds awesome just idling. A small plug for my brother...

http://www.fantasyjunction.com/searc...com:auto:FJ115

And if any of you are in the Bay Area, this Fantasy Junction is awesome. Right across the street from Pixar. The new Pixar movie "Cars" used many of the cars at this dealership as their models for the drawings. OK, I'll stop advertising now.

Brian