GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: Patrick, pick one, Sharkman too.

Default Patrick, pick one, Sharkman too.

I saw Patrick's picture on Sharkman's post wearing a BMW hat, and I thought I'd send him Bimmer.info hat to replace that one when it wears out!

Then I saw that he drove the exact same car I do and remembered a graphic I made specific to the 535im, that I put on a shirt for me. So here Patrick, you can have a shirt also, pick one of the following two designs.

Front:

E34 535im Back:

Here's a cool design that was provided to us by AllanS:

And it's front:

Sharkman, I'd like to give you a shirt too, in one of these two designs. Just let me know which you'd prefer, and what shirt size. Both your stories touched me.

If others are interested, I can offer these shirts to you all too.

They are nice 6 oz shirts in the "natural" color.

A Bimmer Nut for sure: '04 530im (current daily driver), '97 m3, '98 323is, '99 Z3, '01 740iL, '06 330cicm zhp, '02 R1150R, '69 r60, Owner/Operator of www.Bimmer.info and www.BimmerNut.com
    And I still maintain: '90 535im (sold to daughters best friend, one of my favorite bimmers), '92 525im (daughters other best friend now drives this one).

Damn Ed -that is just over the top man -thanks! I'm partial to the t-star design since I'm running a set, but whatever you send it will be appreciated and worn. And you're right about my hat -I just heard a comment today regarding it fading, -or maybe that was some gray hair she was referring to?
    xl if they run large, or xxl if they run small.
    Thanks again for the E34 board, which kept me distracted/entertained/educated/connected during the past few years, and more importantly your kind words and thoughts.
    Patrick

I like the one that's third from the top!

Custom Turbocharged 1991 535iM - 135k mi.

Default *sniff-sniff* Santa ed!......We love you man!!!.......

Hhmmmm....lemesee now....no job, and now he's GIVING STUFF AWAY!!!

I feel like I'm in some old Holiday movie, waiting for the ghost of Bimmers past!

Brian C.
    .........ya big lug!
    There is nothing worse than a brilliant image of a fuzzy concept. -
    .............Ansel Adams

Of course you would, that's your design!

Allan, send me (pm) your addy and shirt size, I'll send you one with your design.

BTW, if you would be so kind, make another of the E46 and I'll press some of those out too. I got some friends that like the design, but own E46's.

Quote Originally Posted by AllanS
    I like the one that's third from the top!

Should I put a little sig on it like "AllanS". Make your designs famous!

A Bimmer Nut for sure: '04 530im (current daily driver), '97 m3, '98 323is, '99 Z3, '01 740iL, '06 330cicm zhp, '02 R1150R, '69 r60, Owner/Operator of www.Bimmer.info and www.BimmerNut.com
    And I still maintain: '90 535im (sold to daughters best friend, one of my favorite bimmers), '92 525im (daughters other best friend now drives this one).

Well, I got a batch of blank t-shirts sitting here in front of me, ain't doing me no good. BTW, I got them to make these shirts on my Crappie.com site:
    Some Crappie T-Shirts

Might as well play Santa while I can, I feel a job coming on soon, things seem like they are starting to pick up. Some big companies are starting up some big projects around here. Big IT projects, namely Pepsico.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian C.
    Hhmmmm....lemesee now....no job, and now he's GIVING STUFF AWAY!!!

I feel like I'm in some old Holiday movie, waiting for the ghost of Bimmers past!

Brian C.
    .........ya big lug!