GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: Here's My New Al Floor Jack

Default Here's My New Al Floor Jack

You were right Bill, got it for $99 down from $149 at Kragen. I like everything about it: quick lift, lightweight, high rise... Tiger I'll come back next week and let you know how slow is the lowering.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Next week?! Why?

Default Cause I'm working half day today and will use the jack...

this afternoon and won't be back later today to post. But I think I will be in tomorrow morning for a short while so I'll try to post something then. Hope everything goes smoothly... still haven't gotten the jack out of the box to inspect it.

Default I keep thinking that that one is a double plunger hydraulic so you get fast rise but

not a tremendous amount of effort required.. the first al one i bought at costco had a single plunger quick rise and you really had to put your weight on it to raise the car and this is with a really long handle to increase leverage..Your new one should be much better.... In fact i think i'll go buy one today before they are gone ,Its till Christmas only sale on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Hector
    this afternoon and won't be back later today to post. But I think I will be in tomorrow morning for a short while so I'll try to post something then. Hope everything goes smoothly... still haven't gotten the jack out of the box to inspect it.

Ack! Can't buy them over here... Two pumps to raise car! According to the description

Default It certainly is a twin pump...

and the handle is about 54" long when the 2 pieces are put together. I like it much because I will not have to be sort of under the car to pump the jack unlike my older floor jack I had to be somewhat under the car to pump on the short handle. I tried to get the GF to buy this thing for me but she wouldn't have any part of it. Must be a universal thing for women to buy stuff for their significant other that's going to invoke some kind of personal & emotion response... a floor jack doing such a thing, uhmm, looks like NOT.