GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fathers HELP!! child seat troubles

Default One more tip....

You will probably need to remove the rear door ashtrays! At some point little one may discover they can be opened and closed repeatedly while going down the road and then discover they can be removed and lost on the floor. Don't ask how I know this....
    Congrats on the little one!
    John R.
    1992 525 IA, EAT chip, 16 x 7.5 Rondell 58's, BavAuto Springs, Bilstein Sports, Elipsoid Smileys & fogs, Z3 Pistol grip shifter, 4 VDO gauge package, Azure Blue w/nice patina - clearcoat shot

Default Ding ding ding!!

Quote Originally Posted by JR'Z 525
    You will probably need to remove the rear door ashtrays! At some point little one may discover they can be opened and closed repeatedly while going down the road and then discover they can be removed and lost on the floor. Don't ask how I know this....
    Congrats on the little one!
    John R.
    I looked back yesterday while driving my wife's 525i with my son in the back seat, and he had the ashtray out of the door and in his hand...headed for his mouth!

Yuck!
    Bill B.
    95 525i

Thank you guys very much for the advice and well wishes. Believe it or not, the advice that I got here was a lot more helpful than what my wife got when she posted this dilemma in her baby chat forums. Go figure.

get a britax seat instead of whatever else you might have...you've got a great car , now get a great seat to protect the little one. oh an djust a thought the center , although might be mopre difficult to get a baby in and out of is much more safer in the event of a side impact....especially now that wetter weather is coming around.
    just an idea.
    [COLOR=Blue]95 540i/a schwarz with wheels and tint garaged in OR SOLD
    98 volvoXC three kid seats...makes it go faster

[COLOR="Purple"]95 520i/5sp 130k km Executive. no sunroof

Default Lucky kids

Quote Originally Posted by icm5er
    Here is my 91 E34 M5 with three car seats. The E34 rear seat does not work well for a single child seat centered on the rear seat where the arm rest would be in the down position, it simply is un-even. The two other seats held the center seat upright especially around tight turns.

You have to place it directly behind the driver or passenger. You can use a towel or blanket on either side of the seat to make up the difference

We have the Britax Booster for our 5 year Old. Its the safest seat on the market. And it works in the BMW e34 - JT
    Johntee540
    1994 540/6 Black - Tan - 199k
    Cardomain Site: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/737181/1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12