GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: Dash Wood Trim Help?

Default Dash Wood Trim Help?

Found a nice RD wood trim kit on eBay, just want to make sure it will fit my '95 Touring- (w/o traction control). Seller says there are two kits, one with & one with-out holes. Where does the long trim piece on the r/s of the picture go?

Here is a picture of the two different kits together:

No Affiliation, just hoping I did not buy the wrong one.....

TIA-
    Don McAdams
    McAdams AutoSport
    www.McAdamsAutoSport.com
    '95 E34 525iT
    '88 E30 ///M3
    '85 E30 325e
    Vero Beach, FL

Hey Don, good to hear from you! How's the shiniest M3 in the world? Have you added yet another E30 to the stable?

I believe the long piece on the right with the indentation goes under the steering column.

I can't really tell from the pictures, is that Carbon Fiber trim, or a black wood? Doesn't your touring have wood trim now?

Happy Holidays,

Jr
    '91 ///M5
    '91 318iS
    '01 525i

Although, now that I look at it closely, doesn't look like it would fit there unless you chopped it off...=)

Quote Originally Posted by Jr ///M5
    Hey Don, good to hear from you! How's the shiniest M3 in the world? Have you added yet another E30 to the stable?

I believe the long piece on the right with the indentation goes under the steering column.

I can't really tell from the pictures, is that Carbon Fiber trim, or a black wood? Doesn't your touring have wood trim now?

Happy Holidays,

Jr
    '91 ///M5
    '91 318iS
    '01 525i
    Greetings Jr.!!! Longtime, no talk!! The E30 M3 is doing fine- Thanks! I'm actually organizing "E30 M3 SIGFest South East @ WinterFest in Sebring" in January so it should be pretty neat..... Hopefully one of the largest assemblings of E30 M3's in the country Between that and trying to get our house built (motivating the contractor....) & getting ready for our 2 son (with-in the next week!! ) I have not been posting a lot lately. I broke down & bought a Dell notebook computer (as everything is in storage 'till the house is done...) so you should be seeing a little more of my ugly face here !!!

The trim as mentioned in the ad says it is birds eye maple stained grey. It actually looks pretty cool & looks like it would go w/ my Pergament interior (no wood trim, I have the child-proof "stripper" model!)

Looks like you added an E39 to your stabile? Any pics?

Happy Holidays & Nice Hearing From You!!!!
    Don McAdams
    McAdams AutoSport
    www.McAdamsAutoSport.com
    '95 E34 525iT
    '88 E30 ///M3
    '85 E30 325e
    Vero Beach, FL

Actually, it's Lori's car. She needed something that would withstand the 120 mile daily commute. It was a one owner CPO car with 37k, Xenons, DSC, Premium, Cold Weather, and Convenience packages, along with a few other goodies. After she drove the 525, she wouldn't even look at any other type of car. I was even able to cash in on the Rewards Program, and received a check from BMW of North America LLC, for $500. Membership does have it's privileges.

Congrats to you and the Misses on the new arrival to be! Sounds like you have your hands full this season. Would love to see all the M3's at the Sigfest, still one of my most favorite models of all time.

Be sure to post some shots of that interior trim when you finally get the time to install it. You better hurry, you're running out of time.

Best to all,
    Jr