GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I like the 1st new one, I never saw it but like it

Default I like the 1st new one, I never saw it but like it

much better than the one we are voting on. was that the one I couldnt log into?? :confused:

http://www.bimmer.info/forums/Forum1/thread_open.shtml
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

no this is the one you couldnt log onto...I think
    Gone but not forgotten

it might have been vBulletin 2, this is vB3.

i PERSONALLY have to say that i TOO like version 2 a little better, but this has some features that everyone asked for (threaded/hybrid view)

looking at it again

the title line isnt very long and you have to open each window to get to the message (duh). Honestly I'll go with whatever you guys do, but ther isn't much action out here at all except us 4 people *LOL*. I like the posts going back to the top and having a signature even the email feature is cool...cant we do that with the other board and everyone will be happy?? Just kidding, I know thats not possible. umm...if I keep erasing cookies how many times can I vote?
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

hmmmm theres a thought
    all america wants is cold beer warm cat and a place to take a poop with a door on it

Hard decision,...

This new board has a lot of nice features (can we add spell checking?), but it is complicated and slow, every thing is hidden in some way and it is required a lot of navigation to reach what you are looking for. Think we will get use to it if a change is made, only once we learn all it is to learn.

Can somebody tell me what LOL stands for?

Javier

it should be pretty fast, maybe you got unlucky or something.

i CAN add spellchcking later on, in fact i think that's something that is planned for the next version of the script.

LOL = Laughing Out Loud

i don't really see the speed problem, or is it a internet connection problem, the only issue i've come across is the thing where you need to scroll down then up to see the top post on the win 2000 pro machine at work, i've not seen it on my mac in a long time
    all america wants is cold beer warm cat and a place to take a poop with a door on it

Default Lot to learn yet

Thanks on the LOL clarification.

I’m in a wide band 512K connection, screens seems slow to load. May be it is because I have all the stuff active (lots of pictures, signs, formatting, etc,) or may be it is just a slow processor !!!!! AMD K6 450M. I will gladly sustain the current speed but keep all the whistles.

In fact, I spend more time editing my messages in word before posting them

Javier

Last edited by Javier; 01-07-2004 at 12:22 AM. Reason: spell

blue & white G3 mac 300mhz oc'd to 450mhz 1/2 gig ram radeon mac edition, cox cable modem

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast