Fellow Bimmer.info members I’m having some difficulty in my relationship and I’m sure some of you can identify. I spent the evening thinking about things last night after some very frustrating times recently.

Maybe it’s because our differences are too great (she’s black and I’m white). Maybe I’m a bit jealous. I often see other guys look at her with admiring gazes and wish they could be with her – she’s got quite a body.

The hardest thing to manage is that she shimmy’s in public almost every time we go out. She doesn’t seem to care how I feel about it and she’ll shimmy just about anywhere without shame. She especially loves to shimmy around fast company, usually when we’re on the highway!

It’s an expensive relationship to maintain. Basically I have to keep buying her things to keep her happy! I even brought her to a special place to get her balanced and to bring her back into line, it cost me plenty!

She’ll stop shimmying for awhile, but then she’s soon back to her old tricks again until I buy her something new to placate her.

Some days I think “that’s it I’ve had enough!”… I’ll replace her with something better… and make her stay in the garage for a few days, giving her the silent treatment.

But then I look into her sparkling eyes (they’re such high intensity) and see her pretty smilies and I think about how much I love being inside her and driving her really hard. She gets so hot when I do that.

How could I ever leave her? I would pay anything to be with her.

My baby, my darling… my E34.

Guess I’ll have to learn to shimmy right along with her.

(I think I've completely lost it).

Can anyone help me cure my baby's shimmy?

R