GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: Fair price. 93 Avus Blue M5

Default Fair price. 93 Avus Blue M5

Ok here's the skinny. The cousin of my workmates has a 93 Avus Blue metallic M5 with less than 75k on the clock. Garage kept and sole owner. BMW flew him to Germany to test drive one before purchace. The guy has a new M3, 2001 Audi wagon, New LandCruiser and a 2003 Cayenne in his garage, He's got an older LandCruiser outside and No room for the M5. So that's 6 verhicles for 2 people. So the M5 is the old car out. Wish I had money to toss aorund. What would a fair price be for this car? Kelly say about 16K. I'm getting some more details. I'd hate to see it fall into the wrong hands.

Thanks in Advance.

Expect to see an asking price of $25k if the car is in excellent shape, $20k for very good, and $16 for below average condition.

The Avus Blue is a rare color, especially a '93 US version. If it's a Euro-import, the 3.8 engine along with the Nuringberg suspension and 6 speed would make for some expensive upkeep down the road. But it sure would be nice to have..=) Before you purchase any BMW with an M engine, make sure a leak down test is performed and results are satisfactory, otherwise it could be a very,very, costly mistake. We're talkin' $8-15k, just for the engine....

The last of the true hand-built cars, check out this site if you want to learn more...

www.bmwe34m5.com

Jr
    '91 ///M5
    '91 318iS
    '01 525 (her's)