GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: some sort of joke

Default some sort of joke

In a city park stood two statues, one female, and the other male. These two statues faced each other for many years.
    Early one morning an appeared before the statues and said, "Since the two of you have been exemplary statues and have brought enjoyment to many people, I am giving you your greatest wish. I hereby give you the gift of life. You have 30 minutes to do whatever you desire." And with that command, the statues came to life.
    The two statues smiled at each other, ran towards some nearby woods, and dived behind a couple of bushes. The smiled to himself as he listened to the two statues giggling, bushes rustling, and twigs snapping.
    After fifteen minutes, the two statues emerged from the bushes, satisfied and smiling. Puzzled, the looked at his watch and asked the statues,"You still have fifteen minutes. Would you like to continue?"
    The male statue looked at the female and asked, "Do you want to do it again?" Smiling, the female statue said, "Sure, - But this time YOU hold the pigeon down and I'll **** on its head!"
    all america wants is cold beer warm cat and a place to take a poop with a door on it

Default ha...link

95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

A man went into a pharmacy and asked to talk to a male pharmacist.
    The woman he was talking to said that she was the pharmacist and that she and her sister owned the store, so there were no males employed there.
    She then asked if she could help the gentleman.
    The man said that it was something that he would be much more comfortable discussing with a male pharmacist. The female pharmacist assured him that she was completely professional and whatever it was that he needed to discuss, he could be confident that she would treat him with the highest level of professionalism.
    The man agreed and began by saying, "This is tough for me to discuss, but I have a permanent erection. It causes me a lot of problems and sever embarrassment. So I was wondering what you could give me for it."
    The pharmacist said, "Just a minute, I'll go talk to my sister."
    When she returned, she said, "We discussed it at length and the absolute best we can do is, 1/3 ownership of the shop, a company car, and $3,000 a month living expenses."
    all america wants is cold beer warm cat and a place to take a poop with a door on it

Things you learn from Children

For those with No children---this is totally !
    For those who already have children past this age---this is hilarious.
    For those who have children this age---this is not funny.
    For those who have children nearing this age---this is a warning.
    For those who have not yet had children---this is birth control.

The following came from an anonymous mother in Austin, Texas:
    Things I've learned from my children (honest and no kidding):

1. A king size waterbed holds enough water to fill a 2000-sq. ft. house four inches deep.
    2. If you spray hair spray on dust bunnies and run over them with roller blades, they can ignite.
    3. A 3-year old's voice is louder than 200 adults in a crowded restaurant.
    4. If you hook a dog leash over a ceiling fan, the motor is not strong enough to rotate a 42-pound boy wearing Batman underwear and a Superman cape. It is strong enough, however, if tied to a paint can, to spread paint on all four walls of a 20x20 ft. room.
    5. You should not throw baseballs up when the ceiling fan is on. When using a ceiling fan as a bat, you have to throw the ball up a few times before you get a hit. A ceiling fan can hit a baseball a long way.
    6. The glass in windows (even double-pane) doesn't stop a baseball hit by a ceiling fan.
    7. When you hear the toilet flush and the words "uh oh," it's already too late. (No matter how old the child!)
    8. Brake fluid mixed with Clorox makes smoke, and lots of it.
    9. A six-year old can start a fire with a flint rock even though a 36-year old man says they can only do it in the movies.
    10. Certain Legos will pass through the digestive tract of a 4-year old.
    11. Play dough and microwave should not be used in the same sentence.
    12. Super glue is forever.
    13. No matter how much Jell-O you put in a swimming pool you still can't walk on water.
    14. Pool filters do not like Jell-O.
    15. VCRs do not eject PB&J sandwiches even though TV commercials show they do.
    16. Garbage bags do not make good parachutes.
    17. Marbles in gas tanks make lots of noise when driving.
    18. You probably do not want to know what that odor is.
    19. Always look in the oven before you turn it on. Plastic toys do not like ovens.
    20. The fire department in Austin, TX, has a 5-minute response time.
    21. The spin cycle on the washing machine does not make earthworms dizzy.
    22. It will, however, make cats dizzy.
    23. Cats throw up twice their body weight when dizzy.
    24. The mind of a 6-year old is wonderful.
    First grade... true story:

One day the first grade teacher was reading the story of the Three Little Pigs to her class. She came to the part of the story where the first pig was trying to accumulate the building materials for his home. She read, "..And so the pig went up to the man with the wheelbarrow full of straw and said, "Pardon me sir, but may I have some of that straw to build my house?'" The teacher paused then asked the class, "And what do you think that man said?" One little boy raised his hand and said, "I think he said...'Holy crap! A talking pig!' The teacher was unable to teach for the next 10 minutes.

25. 60% of men who read this will try mixing the Clorox and brake fluid

Default LMAO...60% of men who read this will try mixing the Clorox and brake fluid

Quote Originally Posted by winfred
    Things you learn from Children

For those with No children---this is totally !
    For those who already have children past this age---this is hilarious.
    For those who have children this age---this is not funny.
    For those who have children nearing this age---this is a warning.
    For those who have not yet had children---this is birth control.

The following came from an anonymous mother in Austin, Texas:
    Things I've learned from my children (honest and no kidding):

1. A king size waterbed holds enough water to fill a 2000-sq. ft. house four inches deep.
    2. If you spray hair spray on dust bunnies and run over them with roller blades, they can ignite.
    3. A 3-year old's voice is louder than 200 adults in a crowded restaurant.
    4. If you hook a dog leash over a ceiling fan, the motor is not strong enough to rotate a 42-pound boy wearing Batman underwear and a Superman cape. It is strong enough, however, if tied to a paint can, to spread paint on all four walls of a 20x20 ft. room.
    5. You should not throw baseballs up when the ceiling fan is on. When using a ceiling fan as a bat, you have to throw the ball up a few times before you get a hit. A ceiling fan can hit a baseball a long way.
    6. The glass in windows (even double-pane) doesn't stop a baseball hit by a ceiling fan.
    7. When you hear the toilet flush and the words "uh oh," it's already too late. (No matter how old the child!)
    8. Brake fluid mixed with Clorox makes smoke, and lots of it.
    9. A six-year old can start a fire with a flint rock even though a 36-year old man says they can only do it in the movies.
    10. Certain Legos will pass through the digestive tract of a 4-year old.
    11. Play dough and microwave should not be used in the same sentence.
    12. Super glue is forever.
    13. No matter how much Jell-O you put in a swimming pool you still can't walk on water.
    14. Pool filters do not like Jell-O.
    15. VCRs do not eject PB&J sandwiches even though TV commercials show they do.
    16. Garbage bags do not make good parachutes.
    17. Marbles in gas tanks make lots of noise when driving.
    18. You probably do not want to know what that odor is.
    19. Always look in the oven before you turn it on. Plastic toys do not like ovens.
    20. The fire department in Austin, TX, has a 5-minute response time.
    21. The spin cycle on the washing machine does not make earthworms dizzy.
    22. It will, however, make cats dizzy.
    23. Cats throw up twice their body weight when dizzy.
    24. The mind of a 6-year old is wonderful.
    First grade... true story:

One day the first grade teacher was reading the story of the Three Little Pigs to her class. She came to the part of the story where the first pig was trying to accumulate the building materials for his home. She read, "..And so the pig went up to the man with the wheelbarrow full of straw and said, "Pardon me sir, but may I have some of that straw to build my house?'" The teacher paused then asked the class, "And what do you think that man said?" One little boy raised his hand and said, "I think he said...'Holy crap! A talking pig!' The teacher was unable to teach for the next 10 minutes.

25. 60% of men who read this will try mixing the Clorox and brake fluid
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

i know i will!
    (does it work?)

Default I'm not sure, have to pick up supplies tomorrow.

:d
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========

John F. Kennedy

A man came home from work one day to find his wife sitting on the front porch with her bags packed.
    He asked her where she was going and she replied, "I'm going to Las Vegas."
    He asked her why she was going.
    She told him, "I just found out that as a woman I can make $400 a night doing what I give you for free."
    He went into the house, packed his bags and returned to the porch.
    His wife said, "And just where do you think you are going?"
    "I''m going too!" he replied.
    "Why?" she asked.
    "I want to see how you are going to live on $800 a year!"

dammit, it doesn't work

Default k, just returned my cheap brake fluid...no other use for it.

Quote Originally Posted by bjl4776
    dammit, it doesn't work
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========

John F. Kennedy

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast