GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: what type of 325 do you own, E30 or E36?

Default what type of 325 do you own, E30 or E36?

Hello E30 owners,

would you mind posting the model of 325i you own? I'm asking as I may offer a group buy on EAT performance chips for the 3 series.
    Please also mention if you are interested in a group buy on a chip. The price would probably be $185 if I get 7 interested people and $179 if I get 10.

Thanks

Mark

ill bug anybody that come in the shop
    all america wants is cold beer warm cat and a place to take a poop with a door on it

Mark,
    I'm in, as you know!
    Jon

Hey Mark,
    Do you do custom tuning for special cars? I am planning on eventually getting a euro hfm and larger injectors and possibly next summer a Dinan s/c. I was just wondering, since it can sometimes be hard to tune a car like that and I know alot of people have chips custom made for their specific applications. Sorry for all the questions.
    BTW, I really noticed a huge improvement in Tim's 325es with your chip, and the 535 isn't too shabby either.
    I am 'Crazy Tims' girlfriend, Kim.
    1994 330is 5spd

Quote Originally Posted by 94is
    Hey Mark,
    Do you do custom tuning for special cars? I am planning on eventually getting a euro hfm and larger injectors and possibly next summer a Dinan s/c. I was just wondering, since it can sometimes be hard to tune a car like that and I know alot of people have chips custom made for their specific applications. Sorry for all the questions.
    BTW, I really noticed a huge improvement in Tim's 325es with your chip, and the 535 isn't too shabby either.
    I do some custom tuning but it's not easy to do remotely, especially if you are adding forced induction. Dinan should be supplying new software when you buy the s/c.

You noticed a difference with the 325es? Tim didn't say he noticed very much, but he should have noticed. I was hoping he would post a comparison of the Dinan chip he had and mine.

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by MarkD
    I do some custom tuning but it's not easy to do remotely, especially if you are adding forced induction. Dinan should be supplying new software when you buy the s/c.

You noticed a difference with the 325es? Tim didn't say he noticed very much, but he should have noticed. I was hoping he would post a comparison of the Dinan chip he had and mine.

Mark
    Yeah, I understand. I think maybe you're thinking of the 535. That car had a Jim C chip before and the car feels essentially the same (at least that's what I think Tim said). The 325es was bone stock before and with the chip the car came to life. Oh man that car was so damn fun to drive. I drove it around while my car was undergoing my swap, and it was a blast.
    1994 330is 5spd

Quote Originally Posted by 94is
    Yeah, I understand. I think maybe you're thinking of the 535. That car had a Jim C chip before and the car feels essentially the same (at least that's what I think Tim said). The 325es was bone stock before and with the chip the car came to life. Oh man that car was so damn fun to drive. I drove it around while my car was undergoing my swap, and it was a blast.

Tim told me he had a Dinan chip in the 325e when he bought it, is that correct?

Quote Originally Posted by MarkD
    Tim told me he had a Dinan chip in the 325e when he bought it, is that correct?
    Hmm, I'll have to ask him. I thought it was stock, but maybe I was wrong.
    1994 330is 5spd