GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: Pablo's Garage is having a sale.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Pablo's Garage is having a sale.

Sorry for the spam. Figured we give ya’ll a chance before it go Roadflea then eeeeeeee-bay.

5er content.

1 - A set of e39, 16” OEM Type 29 basketweaves.

SOLD, to some dude out east.

2 - Also there’s the MTechII steering wheel currently mounted on Helga. Remember kids, it is a NON-airbag wheel.
    If u can deal with that it is an awesome upgrade to any post ~92 bimmer. The exact date that it will start to fit an e34 or e32 is something we have discussed ad nauseum here. 35i prolly not. 30/40 sure, 525 is where we may need to take the VIN and hit the ETK. Got an e36, no problemo. The leather seems brand new, still matte, hasn’t been treated once, tight seams, 9/10. I will dissasemble the turn signal return collar prior to shipment. These are notorious for breaking during shipment. I've aquired 3 of these wheels and each time had to contact BMA for a replacement...............$200

Nice, no?

3 - Non e34 content. A nearly new pair of Goodyear HP all season performance radials 225/60-15 HRs. These were on the e36s stock wheels when i bought the car last Feb. The other 2 Pirellis were toast. I of course immediately popped a set of snows on there. $50

4 - Very non e34 content.
    PENDING
    A MGB hardtop, fiberglass, w/ excellent clear windows, metal hardware and rubber seals in good shape. This made for a very civilized interior to that old british classic. Don’t think i wanna ship this. 7.5/10............$150
    I’m in Chicago.

PM or e-mail (available thru the sig) for additional info, ZIP, shipping method, scheduling.

Um, u may be asking if this means that The Garage will be culling the fleet. U are correct. Stay tuned for details.

93 SE-R---94 530iT&A---92 325i ….”Hang up & Drive!”
    ”It is not the function of our government to keep the citizen from falling into error;
    It is the function of the citizen to keep the government from falling into error."--Robert H. Jackson.
    Last edited by paul p (chi-town); 11-03-2004 at 11:27 PM.