GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OT: Waiting on parts for Ginger...snapped this photo today...

Default OT: Waiting on parts for Ginger...snapped this photo today...

We had a mini-Oktoberfest at the house last night, invited some friends and neighbors-bratwurst, cheddarwurst, kraut, 'tater salad, and some excellent CBC Oktoberfest lager (still got a little left if anyone in the area wants to drop by for a taste...wifey's away with the tot to the mountains for a few days!), Little German Band cd blaring all night. This morning, I moved one of our decorative flags to the front of the house for this photo op. L'il dirty E30, but you get the "picture"...the E34 is holed up in the garage until O2 sensor and intake manifold gaskets arrive...hope that heals her!

Bill B.
    95 525i

should call it German fest not October fest!

Where are you at anyways Bill?
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

Default Oktoberfest? Are you in Western MD? I noticed the flag.

I'll stop by.

Quote Originally Posted by billb
    We had a mini-Oktoberfest at the house last night, invited some friends and neighbors-bratwurst, cheddarwurst, kraut, 'tater salad, and some excellent CBC Oktoberfest lager (still got a little left if anyone in the area wants to drop by for a taste...wifey's away with the tot to the mountains for a few days!), Little German Band cd blaring all night. This morning, I moved one of our decorative flags to the front of the house for this photo op. L'il dirty E30, but you get the "picture"...the E34 is holed up in the garage until O2 sensor and intake manifold gaskets arrive...hope that heals her!

Aww

I never get invited to the BMW parties!
    Ex-Calypso Red 540i owner

[QUOTE=billb]We had a mini-Oktoberfest at the house last night, invited some friends and neighbors-bratwurst, cheddarwurst, kraut, 'tater salad, and some excellent CBC Oktoberfest lager (still got a little left if anyone in the area wants to drop by for a taste...wifey's away with the tot to the mountains for a few days!), Little German Band cd blaring all night. This morning, I moved one of our decorative flags to the front of the house for this photo op. L'il dirty E30, but you get the "picture"...the E34 is holed up in the garage until O2 sensor and intake manifold gaskets arrive...hope that heals her!

sorry if my suggestion to unplug the battery brought you to an impass....are those parts suggestions of bill's?
    "..Torchinski v. Peterson that it is legal to carry a concealed weapon, so long the weapon is totally slick like a huge ass machine gun that you carry under a trench coat, like in the Matrix."

Default Brats, brews, and ooom-pah music! That's livin' large!!

But what??...no Bass beer???

I had a few Belzebuth Pur Malts the other night. Whooo-weee! Only 250ml bottles...but 13% hooch. The first two were a little tough to put down, then 3-6 got a lot easier. Good thing I had a des/driver too. The elephants followed me home.

Brian C.
    There is nothing worse than a brilliant image of a fuzzy concept. -
    .............Ansel Adams

Default Your suggestions were made after the car was already dismantled...

Bill recommended trying the O2 sensor- it's a cheap test with ~50k on the current one. I checked every hose and fitting, and am replacing intake manifold gaskets and the connector for the idle control valve (o-ring looked a little sketchy). Everything else looks ship-shape.
    Bill B.
    95 525i

Default Huh? Yeah, I know, Oktoberfest in Munich is in September...

Quote Originally Posted by 632 Regal
    should call it German fest not October fest!

Where are you at anyways Bill?
    ...but the beer was the focus, and it is called Oktoberfest lager.

We're in the metropolis of Apex, NC, just south of Raleigh (our state capital). Quiet little town of 20,000.

Interesting aside...in my culdesac, there are the following vehicles (by house):
    Acura TL, big Buick
    Boxster S, E46 330i
    525, 318iS, Explorer, Model A
    new Beetle, 330i w/sport package

Had my neighbors shown up (they were invited), we could have had our own German car show in the culdesac...stupid, but interesting observation.
    Bill B.
    95 525i

Haha... I know Bill, I'm just messing with ya'. I live in Raleigh, ya' know, just 3 or 4 miles down the road from you. My sister had a house in Apex.

The word "Oktoberfest" made me thirsty... I picked up a box of Sam Adams Oktoberfest. I wish it was fall all year 'round! This beer is tops!
    Ex-Calypso Red 540i owner

Default Keep CBC (in Holly Springs) in mind if you're having a party...

Quote Originally Posted by andyman32
    The word "Oktoberfest" made me thirsty... I picked up a box of Sam Adams Oktoberfest. I wish it was fall all year 'round! This beer is tops!
    pony kegs of seasonals are $62 (that's about $.75/beer, or $9/12 pack). Not as much beer left in the keg as I thought (after 3-4 this evening...)

Bill B.
    95 525i

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast