GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So I was driving today... and...

Default So I was driving today... and...

i notice a lot of commotion at the 5 point intersection. light is green... so i proceed through it at the 45mph speed limit... not dazing off, but not expecting anything ridiculous to happen. all of a sudden the car in my lane (right lane) floors his brakes and comes to a complete stop at the traffic light but on the opposite side of the intersection, he lowers his window... he asks the "VOTE KERRY!" guy (the reason for the commotion was because they Pro Kerry people decided it was an ingenious idea to have 20 promoters in the same intersection) for one of his display card/signs... so i brake, car behind me barely brakes, the car behind him pulls onto the shoulder because he couldn't brake... wow guys. Needless to say, how many here are pro Kerry? Thank god I am pro Bush, and the promoters for Bush have enough common sense to not pile into one intersection and tell people to beep and stop.... geniouses, i swear.

GO BUSH.. you should watch it when you say you are pro bush.. A LOT of liberals on this board...

I don't think you need to be worried about voicing your Pro Bush stance (GO BUSH!!).... I think the thing to be worried about was not starting the thread with an OT:
    Former: 95-530iM

Current: 99 GMC Seirra 1500

I would have dialed the police non emergency number and had those idiots moved.

A few years ago I was driving home on my bike and there was a rally going on and some guy ran in front of me screaming about his cause. Had I been in the car I would have run him over, since I was on my bike I decided not to (though in hindsight, I should have).

i seriously question the intelligence of any of you that say Go BUSH.... go to hell maybe!
    ^°^ ><((({º>°°

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkman540i
    i seriously question the intelligence of any of you that say Go BUSH.... go to hell maybe!

I'm 19, how about you?

.... i seriously question the maturity of people saying "go to hell!"

EDIT: I decided to take down my post because this is neither the place or time for such debate. If any of you want to talk politics, PM me or arsilver33 on AIM.

Vote Kerry.
    Last edited by Alan_525i; 10-11-2004 at 05:45 AM.

What does any of this have to do with BMW's?? I am so tired of the election commercials, BS debates and general mudslinging- I cannot wait until 1 day AFTER election day....

Back to BMW's?? PLEASE!

Bret.

Default whatever happened to Ross?

The absolute best president that never was!
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

I have to go with Bret on this one. Politics are highly polarized in the U.S. right now, and not everyone has a substantial rational ground for their political affiliations. IOW, these kinds of passing comments are good for nothing but starting a shouting match. Totally irrelevant to our group BMW love fest.

Ex-Calypso Red 540i owner

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast