GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: block heater question

Default block heater question

I just picked up my BMW, and tonight i decided to find out were the block heater plug is, and to my surprise it doesnt have, or it might just be in some wierd hidden place that i couldnt find. can u guys let me know if it is possible to instal a block heater and how hard and expensive a job it is, or even let me know were the plug should be. thanks alot eveyone in advance.

Default block heater? It's not a deisel.

Quote Originally Posted by gsotis
    I just picked up my BMW, and tonight i decided to find out were the block heater plug is, and to my surprise it doesnt have, or it might just be in some wierd hidden place that i couldnt find. can u guys let me know if it is possible to instal a block heater and how hard and expensive a job it is, or even let me know were the plug should be. thanks alot eveyone in advance.
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

TC535i Guest

I remember back in Toronto, lots of cars had block heaters, on normal gas cars.

Default that sounds like a cool idea in the winter here at work!

Quote Originally Posted by TC535i
    I remember back in Toronto, lots of cars had block heaters, on normal gas cars.
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

are you interested in just a plain jane one that goes in your block drain outlet? i don't have a v8 so i don't know where it is, but i'm sure someone with the m60 could tell you, and you could take the plug out and have one sized for your car.
    "..Torchinski v. Peterson that it is legal to carry a concealed weapon, so long the weapon is totally slick like a huge ass machine gun that you carry under a trench coat, like in the Matrix."

[QUOTE=ryan roopnarine]are you interested in just a plain jane one that goes in your block drain outlet? i don't have a v8 so i don't know where it is, but i'm sure someone with the m60 could tell you, and you could take the plug out and have one sized for your car.[/QUOT

i was just wondering if there is away to install one, because iam up in Canada, and the winters here get extreamly cold, and lots of days when you get up in the morning to start your car it wont even crank over, so its good to have one.