GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: quick q......do you have to open the bleeder to top off the coolant....

Default quick q......do you have to open the bleeder to top off the coolant....

in radiator mounted overflow tank? i'm getting sick of my level dropping because of my bad bleeding technique (which keeps the car happy, just that the level goes down when the bleeder is sealed). when the bleeder is released, the water level returns to the level at which i filled it to. yes/no? thanks.
    "..Torchinski v. Peterson that it is legal to carry a concealed weapon, so long the weapon is totally slick like a huge ass machine gun that you carry under a trench coat, like in the Matrix."

you only need to crack the bleeder when you need to refill after draining, when you open the bleeder and break the vacuum and the level rises that's air going into the radiator, same idea as ed's aqua-bridge, let air into the bridge and the water runs out. just top it up and go
    all america wants is cold beer warm cat and a place to take a poop with a door on it

thank you jesus. i was beginning to think that that was the stupidest design in the world, requiring someone to bleed everytime they top off antifreeze, i can only imagine the amount of crap one would have to do in abu dhabi or the like. will do tomorrow when the car cools off.
    "..Torchinski v. Peterson that it is legal to carry a concealed weapon, so long the weapon is totally slick like a huge ass machine gun that you carry under a trench coat, like in the Matrix."