GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Just a reminder about the E.A.T. winter sale, save $15

Default Just a reminder about the E.A.T. winter sale, save $15

Hello members,

the winter chip sale ends on Feb. 21, so now is the time to save $15 on the purchase of a chip. Also, prices will be going up soon, as two years ago I had planned on selling most chips for $199 USD + shipping, but had held the price. Now due to the exchange rate, I'll be adjusting the price sometime in the next month.

If you would like a chip, please order by sending a paypal payment to mdsylva@sympatico.ca Any $179 chip on my site will be $164 till Feb. 21.

Thanks

Mark

so far have any of the people i've told of you around here bought anything? i've impressed everyone that i've given a ride to with my 535 but talk is cheep
    all america wants is cold beer warm cat and a place to take a poop with a door on it

Quote Originally Posted by winfred
    so far have any of the people i've told of you around here bought anything? i've impressed everyone that i've given a ride to with my 535 but talk is cheep

I don't think anyone bought because you mentioned it, but thanks for mentioning it anyway! I had 4 sales in January.

Mark

I am interested however I have a question. (No flames please) What is a non EWS engine? I couldnt find anything about this in the Bentley.

Quote Originally Posted by The Merovingian
    I am interested however I have a question. (No flames please) What is a non EWS engine? I couldnt find anything about this in the Bentley.

EWS is a security system on BMW's built after Dec. 1994. The key transmits a code that must match the one stored in the EPROM chip. (in the DME). If it doesn't match, the car will not start. More info here: http://www.bmw.co.za/Products/FIRST...t/pro-Theft.htm

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by The Merovingian
    Merovingian, you don't have it...so you don't have to worry....you should get one of Mark's chips! You'll love it!

Cheers,
    Duey

1995 540i/6 Sport Pkg w/E.A.T. chip and Nikasil injection Duey's Gallery

Default Tempted

Been lurking awhile and really appreciate all the useful information provided.

I've been intrigued by the potential of a new chip. But it sounds almost too good to be true. Will my 1990 525 actually experience a noticeable improvement with EAT chip upgrade? Now that everything else is fixed, I think I can upgrade a little. The car is completely stock otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by kjbcpa
    Been lurking awhile and really appreciate all the useful information provided.

I've been intrigued by the potential of a new chip. But it sounds almost too good to be true. Will my 1990 525 actually experience a noticeable improvement with EAT chip upgrade? Now that everything else is fixed, I think I can upgrade a little. The car is completely stock otherwise.

Sure it will have a very noticeable improvement. I assume you have the M20 motor? Have a look at your DME number and tell me what it is. I've been testing the m20 chip and had great results. It's ready for release if your DME is 0 261 200 173.

Mark

I have a question for Mark. I read the description of the chip for my car. It says that the 94 M60 chip retains the stock rev limiter but removes the speed limiter.

Is there a noticeable improvement in driveablility or acceleration compared to the stock chip? What can I expect?

Thanks,

Chris M

(The artist formerly known as The Merovingian)

Quote Originally Posted by Chris M
    I have a question for Mark. I read the description of the chip for my car. It says that the 94 M60 chip retains the stock rev limiter but removes the speed limiter.

Is there a noticeable improvement in driveablility or acceleration compared to the stock chip? What can I expect?

Thanks,

Chris M

(The artist formerly known as The Merovingian)

Both driveablility and acceleration are improved. Do you have an auto or manual? I raised the rev limiter in the manual. The 530 chip is not yet released.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast