GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: $#&^%#$*^%(^&*&((*&)(*&)%%%$##*^&*(&&)

Default $#&^%#$*^%(^&*&((*&)(*&)%%%$##*^&*(&&)

**** ****ity **** **** ****!!!!!!!

i took about a 3'x3' piece of what looked like 1/4" steel plate in the grill on the way to work this morning, i dodged one but a 2nd poped up from under the car infront and fortunatly caught it flat and not on edge, edge wise could of sliced through the condensor and radiator, or a little higher skip off of the hood and come through the windshield decrapetating me. i think it hit hard enough that if my car was still airbag equiped it may of set it off, the worst part i get to eat it plus 89 and up bumpers and spoilers are a bitch to find. did i mention ****
    all america wants is cold beer warm cat and a place to take a poop with a door on it

YIKES! Glad you're ok.

Default That sucks!

Quote Originally Posted by winfred

i took about a 3'x3' piece of what looked like 1/4" steel plate in the grill on the way to work this morning, i dodged one but a 2nd poped up from under the car infront and fortunatly caught it flat and not on edge, edge wise could of sliced through the condensor and radiator, or a little higher skip off of the hood and come through the windshield decrapetating me. i think it hit hard enough that if my car was still airbag equiped it may of set it off, the worst part i get to eat it plus 89 and up bumpers and spoilers are a bitch to find. did i mention ****
    I agree, it's good you're OK. I can relate to that, as the day that I put my new wheels and tires, and new fog lights on, a muffler popped up from the car in front of me as I was going 65. I didn't want to swerve sharply at that speed, and there were cars in each lane around me, so I tries to straddle the muffler. It wound up breaking my right fog light and the panel next to it. My new wheels and tires, and all other important parts were OK. All in all not too bad...

did i mention ****
    ^^^ that almost says it

for what its worth i have a pass side fog...

looks like you puked by the tire...I would have.
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

Default Winfred--sorry buddy! Contact Bret Luter (Rigmaster)...

the worst part i get to eat it plus 89 and up bumpers and spoilers are a bitch to find. did i mention
    He'll likely have some of that stuff for you...he's got lots of goodies at the farm.
    Bill B.
    95 525i

Man that sucks. You know though, you're not supposed to be going that fast through the bone yard! j/k, did you say ****!

A Bimmer Nut for sure: '04 530im (current daily driver), '97 m3, '98 323is, '99 Z3, '01 740iL, '06 330cicm zhp, '02 R1150R, '69 r60, Owner/Operator of www.Bimmer.info and www.BimmerNut.com
    And I still maintain: '90 535im (sold to daughters best friend, one of my favorite bimmers), '92 525im (daughters other best friend now drives this one).

well i have done a few burn outs from one end to the other, the best was when i chained a audi 100 to the yard monster (10000lb cap clark diesel) and blocked the throttle, theres still a patch of rubber over 3 years later, pos wouldn't pull 2nd gear

Quote Originally Posted by Bimmer Nut Ed
    You know though, you're not supposed to be going that fast through the bone yard
    all america wants is cold beer warm cat and a place to take a poop with a door on it

Default That's the E30....right??

Driving can be an adventure somedays, huh? It's best to just be prepared for the unexpected at any moment. I know you weren't doing it, but imagine if you or someone more "easily distracted"...(ie. female)...was at the wheel, three screaming little s in back, and with a cell phone glued to their ear. **** happens fast on the road.

Maybe you could just git yer self a big ole 2 buh 12 and bolt her onto the front end instead of spendin' all that $$$ on a bumper!!

Brian C.
    There is nothing worse than a brilliant image of a fuzzy concept. -
    .............Ansel Adams

Dude, that sucks. Sorry.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast